- This event has passed.
Content Marketing: Creating Stories and Messaging that Resonates with your Audience
July 11, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Content is KING! Say it with us! Do you know the value of content when it comes to your marketing efforts? According to Pew Research, approximately 30% of US adults are almost always online. They’re part of the 77% of US adults who go online daily. They go online between once and several times a day to search out content!
This FREE workshop will introduce you to the world of content marketing and provide you a big picture view of everything you need for a successful content marketing strategy. Content marketing is a strategic marketing and business process focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience, and ultimately, to drive profitable customer action. This lesson will introduce you to the world of content marketing and provide you a big picture view of everything you need for a successful content marketing strategy.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Content: The role of content in a successful digital marketing strategy
- Role of messaging: Understanding the role of messaging in ensuring content delivers desired results
- Storytelling: How to develop narratives and story arcs to trigger higher audience attention & recall
- Relevancy: How to ensure your content personally strikes a chord with your audience
- Maximize shareability: How to focus your efforts on content your audience will want to share
- The sales funnel: Understanding the role of content to help prospects move down the ‘sales funnel’ and course of actions in funnel stages