- This event has passed.
Small Business Boot Camp by Lieah Torbert
August 3, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$49
Small Business Boot Camp
By Lieah Torbert from Harrington Strategic Partners
August 3, 2018
1:00 p.m.—3 p.m.
- Do you feel like you don’t have enough time in the day to get everything done?
- Do you know there are critical things in your business you are missing because you are spending too much time on routine tasks?
- Do you want to spend more time building your business instead of managing what you already have?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, this workshop is for you!
According to a Pulse Survey done by The Alternative Board (TAB), owners spend 32% of their time working ON the business instead of IN it, but 73% say they prefer working ON the business which includes strategic activities that lead to growth, improved profitability and increased morale.
Business owners need to focus on handling activities that are both urgent and important, but the survey shows this happens only 34% of the time.
So, if business owners know they should spend the majority of their time working ON the business handling strategic activities and focus only on activities that are both urgent and important, why isn’t this happening?
Many businesses lack proper planning, clearly defined processes, and effective automation.
This two hour workshop will walk you through how to:
- Create your strategic plan
- Document clearly defined processes
- Identify routine tasks that can be automated to save time
You will have a structure that can be implemented to set your business up for success! Invest in yourself and your business so you can spend time on the activities that will make the greatest impact!