- This event has passed.
Reporting and Analytics: How to Understand What’s Happening!
October 17, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
As marketers, we crave good reporting—this is how we know if we are successful in our work, and it’s how we demonstrate the value of our campaigns. Reports are powerful if you want to look at the state of your business today, but what if you want to look ahead? What if you want to not only see your data but also query it? A recent Forrester study showed that 74% of companies want to make data-driven decisions, yet 71% never quite make it happen. This statistic shows that even if you have good data, getting actionable insights from it can be difficult—there is just too much data, and too many reports!
But don’t worry, Analytics can help. At first glance, reporting and analytics seem interchangeable—both use data, both can create charts and graphs—so what’s the difference? While reports illustrate what is happening, analytics can explain why it is happening.
This FREE workshop is specially designed for those starting with a basic level of understanding. Gain full insight into the full technical options and business opportunities that Google Analytics presents. Leave the session with the hands-on skills to take your analytics to the next level straight away. We will focus upon ensuring you have the correct foundations in place. Find out how best to configure Google Analytics to best complement your digital activity and commercial goals.
Here’s what you’ll take away:
- Getting up-to-speed: The latest web analytics trends and usage statistics Google Analytics Strategy
- Business opportunity: Understanding the business opportunities presented by Google Analytics
- Strategy framework: Clear framework for developing a coherent plan for your analytics
- Goal setting: How to set clear objectives for your analytics
- Integration: Best practice to integrate analytics at the core of your digital marketing strategy
- Resourcing: Guidance on building an in-house analytics team or outsourcing