- This event has passed.
2019 WBEA Business Conference and Matchmaking
June 5, 2019 @ 8:30 am - June 6, 2019 @ 4:30 pmFree – $1000
Each year Women’s Business Enterprise Alliance hosts the Business Conference and Matchmaking. Positioned as our signature event and fundraiser, the WBEA Business Conference and Matchmaking helps to fund certification support, educational programs, and scholarships to over 750 WBEs and over 40,000 employees.
The WBEA Business Conference and Matchmaking links women business enterprises (WBEs) with corporate purchasers, governmental agencies, and other women-owned businesses for the primary purpose of creating connections and building strong business relationships for contracting.
Highlights of the Business Fair include:
– All access to Business Fair (FREE on 6/6 from 1:30-4:30 pm).
– Connect with potential corporate and women-owned business clients.
– Generate Business Leads
Additional Conference activities include (admission fee required):
– Two full days of Learning Trends and Best Practices from Top Industry Leaders.
– High Caliber Networking.
– Awards Luncheon & Ribbon Cutting.
– Breakout Sessions featuring:
- Funding for your Women-Owned Small Business-Lender Matchmaking (separate registration required).
- The SCALEit Method: How to Build Your Dream Team, Explode your Growth and Let Your Business Soar Presented by Allion Maslan.
- Building Business Capacity presented by Shell Oil Company.
- Safety Integration: The Evolution of Safety.
- Future Proofing Technology Panel: Labor, Talent, & Technology.
More Conference highlights available online at www.wbea-texas.org/
Tickets available for purchase to participate in all Business Conference and Matchmaking activities.
WBEA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization who seeks and accepts donations from corporations, foundations, and individuals that support its mission and programs.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please send an inquiry to Kenisha Smith at email@example.com.